South Post Oak Recycling Center is a trusted metal recycling center based in Houston, Texas.
Established in 1994, South Post Oak Recycling Center (SPORC) is a Houston, Texas based metal recycler that has continued to thrive and grow through trusted relationships and partnerships. We have proudly served greater Houston and surrounding communities for over 25 years.
SPORC’s primary focus is on buying and recycling non-ferrous and ferrous metals from Households, Industrial Contractors, Companies, and Government entities in an environmentally responsible manner.
There are several reasons to partner and build a relationship with SPORC. If you have recyclable material or scrap metal to sell, know that at SPORC we value and pride ourselves on:
● Complete Transparency. NO GAMES. NO GIMMICKS.
● Providing fun, friendly and reliable service to our valued customers
● Paying competitive prices for all scrap metal
● Getting you in-and-out in a speedy, safe and efficient manner
● Responsibly recycling all materials purchased and sold by being actively connected to our supply chain
● A commitment to treating our customers fairly and with integrity